Location: Cape Girardeau, MO
Report to: Executive Director of Accounting
Status: Full Time
Overview for the Position: The Inventory Procurement Analyst has the responsibility to manage inventory levels to meet sales forecast and cash flow requirements. This role will partner with Sales and Finance to provide advanced analytics in support of organizational sales and inventory targets. This position requires execution of both tactical and strategic elements of purchasing and inventory management and will utilize technical aptitude, analytical skills, and experience.
- Sales and inventory analytics and at-risk reports.
- Purchase order creation and management to optimize inventory levels
- Develop and utilize modeling tools to forecast mid to long range sales and inventory trends
- Create monthly reporting including dashboards, forecast accuracy, sales, and inventory related scorecards.
- Monitor projected supply of equipment.
- Manage and track schedule attainment.
- Assist with data gathering and analytics pertaining to inventory levels.
- Uses purchase order and inventory system reporting and best practices for accurate inventory planning and stocking levels.
- Assist, support, and / or drive additional projects as assigned to meet needs of the organization.
- Addresses inventory inquiries cross-functionally with sales.
- Related analysis such as, but not limited; to yearly volume, priorities, MOQ’s etc
This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities. Position may require additional tasks, duties or projects as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics
- Ability to analyze and effectively communicate recommendations based on analysis
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive drive to improve processes and deliver value
- Ability to handle and appropriately prioritize multiple projects, with a drive to satisfy deadlines
Skills and Technical Expertise:
- Advanced analytics and critical thinking skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree
- Forecasting, supply chain analytical related experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive compensation package offering health, dental, and vision insurance, life and AD&D insurance, 401(k) with company match, flexible spending accounts, and paid time off.
Big River Communications, Home of Circle Fiber, is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
To apply for this position, please send resume to address below:
Big River Communications
24 S Minnesota
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703